Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-19-2018, 01:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Please show me where I defended Trump in this thread. 

Ummmmm, that's not what a 'hypocrite' is. 

Also, are you honestly saying that anyone that does not criticize Trump at all times for all things is a Trump supporter? Really? Please explain why I should ever take anything you say seriously again.

Nope.  I'm saying every time someone, anyone post a negative story about post the usual suspects jump in to defend him.  

Rarely they will say "Not that I think what he did/said was right...but we need to stop focusing on everything the POTUS does."

VERY rarely will one of those people agree that the act/words were wrong/dumb and not try to twist it or say we have to ignore it because...reasons.

No one (other than me Smirk ) has to criticize Trump all the time.  But to see how rarely those on the right can even admit he made a mistake?  Those can't deny their support for him, even if they say they didn't vote for him.

(07-20-2018, 11:22 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't think that's a claim that can be truthfully made about any poster on this board outside of maybe Lucie.  You sling a lot of mud, you never back it up with examples.

Mellow

So you'll just ignore every time I've quoted and highlighted something?  Okie dokie.

I mean I know you ALWAYS cite your opinions sources so it will be hard for me to live up to your standards.  But "I'll take your word" on your opinion about this matter. ThumbsUp

Oh...and I said this to clarify for people who felt personally attacked by being called a "Trump supporter".

(07-20-2018, 08:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: If you never agree he did something wrong or dumb: You are defending him.

If you have to bring up something Hillary Clinton did: You are defending him.

If you say "I've spoken out many times against Trump" but it always comes after ten pages of trying to spin his own words/actions into something they are/were not: You are defending him.

It's not a hard concept really.  I post something the President did, like, say, siding with Putin one day, saying his misspoke the next and all the while still casting doubt on US intelligence..  I propose it is wrong/stupid.  If rather than use sources or information as to why it is not someone uses snark and whataboutism then they are simply having a knee jerk reaction and defending Trump at all costs.

Like when someone might say we should not make fun of a person's looks and claim they have called others out for such behavior and then they don't do it when someone is making fun of someone they don't like.  They might think they are being morally superior but really they are just hypocrites. In this case when they defend Trump about absolutely everything (even when they say it is indefensible) and then complain that people say they are always defending Trump so they must support him they are equally confused.

I know too many people who defend Trump...at least they admit to it.  They like him.  They will vote for him again.  He can do no wrong.  Everything bad about him is fake and the media is out to get him.  But, again, they admit it.  They don't say "I'm not supporting him...I just need to make sure you know the truth!"  They are Trump supporters.  Just like all defenders are.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - GMDino - 07-20-2018, 12:13 PM