Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Whoopi displays TDS in effort to deny TDS
(07-20-2018, 05:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did Whoopi react in a way to support her assertion: (folks can answer for themselves) 

As I said, I noticed the sense of irony.

(07-20-2018, 05:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No flaw with the analogy; as Whoopi didn't start slamming The Judge when she lost her shit; she started slamming Trump. I understand why you cannot see it. 

bfine: Fred you have TDS

Fred: I'm tired of Trump!!!!

bfine: Never mind. 

Yeah I have a question about that. It's a dull one, apologies in advance.
If Obama... yeah, it's that dull. If Obama, maybe out of drunkenness and/or a bad drug cocktail (all speculation) would had one day, after some really controversial summit with Putin meeting some pushback in the news, trotted out and had said something like "Never mind Putin.... FOX is the real enemy of the people!"

...wouldn't you have forever, till the end of days, lost your **** about that? In a way that there couldn't even be a debate about it?

I honestly wonder these things, because I would have (were I an American, that is, I'd be full ODS after that one). But yet, now there's a president who does that, and has done things similarly appalling to that repeatedly, and those who are still appalled by the appalling stuff are confronted with TDS comments and "Whoopi did something ridiculous and she represents the left"-threads.

Oh I know it's a lame thing to say, but if the shoe were on the other foot like described, and democrats would maybe be a bit snarky with Obama for half a day and then point to something allegedly stupid James Woods said the very same week and wouldn't care that awfully much, you'd feel like you're in the wrong movie here.
Now imagine that's how non-Trump tolerators feel more or less all the time, due to Trump doing as described and the reaction being as it is. Not everyone keeps his cool all the time in these conditions. From the outside, that's to be expected, especially when someone cuts an energetic woman off in advance by implying she has a mental disorder.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whoopi displays TDS in effort to deny TDS - hollodero - 07-20-2018, 05:51 PM