Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-gun rocker Ted Nugent bans guns from Virginia concert
(07-20-2018, 10:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Dealing exclusively with criminals and victims for a living these past 17 years I can safely say this is not the case.  Honestly I have a hard time finding the logic in your assertion.  I think you can absolutely reduce your chances of being a victim of crime by being smart about where and when you go places or do things but that only mitigates, it doesn't eliminate.  I had a neighbor get a gun stuck in his face when guys robbed the Subway he had stopped at to get a sandwich around 3 PM on a weekday.  Like I said, you don't get to pick and choose when you're going to be victimized.

I own many guns.  I have ammunition that I hope never to use as it is specifically designed to ensure the target does not survive (since you probably don't know there are a lot of different types of bullets).  I own them because I may have to use them, not because I ever want to.  I do this knowing the chance I'll ever use them is small.  It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

I don't own any gun, I never did and I feel very good. I'm not in danger by just living.

I never got robbed, assaulted or whatever. 

But I know you guys love your guns very much.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-gun rocker Ted Nugent bans guns from Virginia concert - Arturo Bandini - 07-21-2018, 08:17 AM