Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)...
(07-23-2018, 12:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of all the things Trump has done I feel this has been his biggest misstep by far.

He is calling into question or investigative departments as well as our past administration's behavior. It is beneath the office of POTUS. he should be censured by Congress. I think it has only happened one other time in the history of Presidents.

WTS, censure may increase his popularity with some. many view him as giving a big FU to politics.  

Don't get me wrong, I see the way he is doubting the USIC as a big problem, but what concerns me with this is how quickly his position changes to suit his needs. It makes the White House appear to be built on shifting sands, and that makes many things more difficult.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Slams Allies in favor of Putin (again)... - Belsnickel - 07-23-2018, 01:37 PM