Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati Bengals Viewed as Top Landing Spot for Earl Thomas
(07-23-2018, 08:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same way i see it. Iloka is better in coverage then Shawn. Just doesn't have as good of hands as Shawn.

Plus being 6'4" gives George an advantage, not easy to throw over him.

Loving the Bates pick more and more, he is a true Free Safety like Reggie was for us.

This is why i don't think Earl is in the cards, we have the guy that fits his type of play in Jessie Bates III.

Just watch George get back to the way he was before with Bates patrolling the field.

Hope you are wrong on that one too Psych, i don't think we can afford to lose Carlos, let alone Geno...

It would cripple us losing Geno. Mellow
I am basing this assumption on the rookie Hubbard draft and hype.  I think they have Willis, Hubbard, Lawson, Rolland-Jones (if he turns out to be good) at DE.  Plus, Brown could play DE.  After next year's draft, the team may add another stud in the likes of Oliver, Lawrence, Bosa, or Gary.  Gary is a stud and can play DT-DE.  I think the team will only sign Adkins or Dunlap.  My guess, they let Dunlap walk.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati Bengals Viewed as Top Landing Spot for Earl Thomas - psychdoctor - 07-23-2018, 08:12 PM