Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IRS won't require NRA, other groups to disclose donors to tax officials
(07-25-2018, 12:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I guess we'll just disagree on this matter. Many folks free the true spirit of charity is to be able to donate without acknowledgement and I really don't think it is yours or anyone else's business to whom I donate unless I chose to disclose it. 

It is the businesses responsibility to disclose how much they received in donations; however, they should not be required to expose those who chose to remain anonymous. 

I don't think it's my business. I think its the government's business to know that all contributions to tax exempt organizations are legal and to be able to trace foreign government efforts to influence our politics.  

Quote:BTW, do you feel all Social Welfare Organizations should disclose the identity of their donors or just the ones you don't like?

From the post you quoted "I think tax exempt organizations should disclose their donors to ensure that they should keep their tax exempt status". 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: IRS won't require NRA, other groups to disclose donors to tax officials - BmorePat87 - 07-25-2018, 01:14 AM