Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant
(07-25-2018, 01:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The IRS can see his tax returns. You think you will find guilt in his tax returns that the IRS unfortunately missed?

(07-25-2018, 01:42 PM)Benton Wrote: It's (generally) not the IRS's job to investigate a business person for taking business-related dollars from foreign countries. Trump Co., has already said some of their investments involve Russia. The more recent calls for tax returns are in relation to allegations that Trump (and the Republican party) may have been working — knowingly or otherwise — working with Russia. Which may or may not be illegal.

Personally, I don't think there's anything in there really connecting Trump to Russia. But I still think it's a bad precedent. Presidents for a while now have been releasing their returns as a show of good faith and transparency. I think that's something that should continue, even if it doesn't generally show how financially committed a POTUS is to outside influences.

And who else are they getting money from?

The POTUS and his family have business ties around the world.  Would it not be beneficial to know who is lining his pockets when he makes a tweet decision about world affairs?

His is a unique situation...and he has chosen to hide his income taxes also.

That should bother more people.  But then they don't seem to care about anything else he does that there is actual proof for so it doesn't surprise me that the don't/
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant - GMDino - 07-25-2018, 01:47 PM