Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant
(07-25-2018, 06:00 PM)Benton Wrote: I have no idea what they were about. Yoga? Could be.

By the tech. That's the issue. She ordered the emails deleted before the subpoena. 

Was aware or told him to? That's the issue as, legally speaking, they're completely different.

If she told him after the subpoena, that's a crime. If she didn't know they hadn't been deleted, or thought that they had, that's not. If she knew they were still around and the tech was going to delete them, that's a little murkier. 

Unfortunately, it is. Clinton didn't do anything different than what previous administrations have done. And there were probably some distant calls for locking up Bush or Cheney or whoever, but they never gained any mainstream traction.

Well, that's not what happened so I don't see the relevance.

Maybe you'll believe info from the GOP (who apparently don't mind CNN):
https://www.gop.com/flashback-clintons-conflicting-story-to-the-fbi-american-people-rsr/

Again... the tech took it upon himself to delete the emails after the subpoena. That pretty well gets her off the hook unless somebody produces evidence of a conversation between her and the tech after the subpoena. 

I have no idea of the legality of deleting them before the subpoena, unless they're relevant to the FRA. I would guess that's fairly common, but, as I said earlier, I really have no idea.

Further debate on the matter is fruitless; as I can show you how she broke laws such as as NARA and Section 1924 of Title XVIII . You just continue to go with the narrative you asserted that folks chanted "lock her up" simply for doing her job.  I'll go with there's a little more to it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant - bfine32 - 07-25-2018, 07:10 PM