Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant
(07-25-2018, 07:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Further debate on the matter is fruitless; as I can show you how she broke laws such as as NARA and Section 1924 of Title XVIII . You just continue to go with the narrative you asserted that folks chanted "lock her up" simply for doing her job.  I'll go with there's a little more to it. 

Well, I’m not familiar with a NARA law but the issue with 1924 has already been addressed. If you are keen on prosecuting Clinton for using a private server under 1924, then you’re going to have to prosecute a large bulk of the two administrations in addition to obama as both used severs and equipment provided by their parties.

Which is probably why even the most zealous anti-Clinton folks didn’t get any traction there.

But I agree, “lock her up” is an issue that’s pointless to debate as the far right generally realizes that without that foundation, electing trump was probably not a great alternative. Outside of “lock get up” Clinton was generally just an unlikable woman who supported whatever idea was most likely to get her elected and would likely have followed the path of W and obama which is letting Congress spend us to death.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats 'lock her up' chant - Benton - 07-25-2018, 07:46 PM