Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin thinks Bengals have the ability to win Super Bowl
(07-25-2018, 11:16 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Last year at this time I had a feeling of dread — and I wasn’t wrong.

(07-25-2018, 12:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Huge move moving on from PA no question FIK. Had the same feeling last year before the season.

Tried to stay positive, it was just painstakingly hard.

This year the entire team seems to be exuding confidence, even Marv. He had none of this last year.

Or was it this?

Fan_in_Kettering

My expectations for the Cincinnati Bengals haven't been this high since 1988.

Nate (formerly eliminate08)

God awful adding John Ross the fastest player ever that has an extensive route tree and Joe Mixon the RB with the best vision in decades...

I know they are rookies but we have had rookies play great before as Wolf here says.

Billings is my favorite DT in college of all time, cannot believe we got this guy. Minter can cover and tackle unlike the guy he is replacing.

We all know the question mark at LT and i hated losing Whit but for all we know it was the right decision, we will see.

I am expecting a very good regular season and a loss in the Playoffs. I would be surprised if this team doesn't win atleast 8 games and if they don't Marv will be gone and i will be happy about it. I have learned to take the bad with the good with this team and football is my favorite sport to watch and this is my favorite team in all of sports.

I for one am very excited to watch this team this year.

Lame ass Marv has never had a more talented roster to work with.

I am predicting 13 wins and a loss in the Playoffs. Guenther becomes Head Coach in 2018 and we make a run for the SB.

Completely agree Wolf. Cool 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin thinks Bengals have the ability to win Super Bowl - rfaulk34 - 07-26-2018, 03:05 AM