Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin thinks Bengals have the ability to win Super Bowl
(07-26-2018, 01:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Last year was tough to watch. Good Lord it was horribly bad at every angle. Coaching, attitude, poor performance, etc. You name it, it sucked! I will be stoked just to get out of the suck zone! And yes, A SB would be a nice additive.  Smirk

Yes sir, it was tough. I know we haven't got to the Preseason yet but it feels much better this Offseason with the new
additions. Like Kevin keeps on yelling blocking will be where it is at and with Pollack, Glenn and Price now here we might
actually get to see some good blocking in Preseason, if we do, my prediction of atleast 8 wins stands.

No way do we win less then 8 games after all that went wrong last year and still won 7. Lazor having an entire Offseason
to implement his own playbook etc. Dude was thrown into the fire last season.

Also i might add that the one coach we added that i had questions about is even impressing me in Teryl Austin. I really
like how he is talking having a great tackling Defense that is not afraid to make a play on the ball. Stop the run, tackle
well and make plays.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin thinks Bengals have the ability to win Super Bowl - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-26-2018, 01:41 PM