Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
US income inequality continues to grow
(07-27-2018, 12:38 PM)Beaker Wrote: I do. And people who want to listen and have a thoughtful discourse do.  I don't agree with many of your opinions, but you don't see me typing "who cares about what you think".

I am middle class. I am making a comfortable living. I am not being exploited. I am not jealous (nor do I care) that others make more than me. Income redistribution determined by others is a form of theft and destroys incentive for innovation. I have made my way in this world and share my beliefs because I think positive outlooks on the opportunity to be successful are more empowering that the constant negative portrayals coming from those who erroneously position themselves as the heroes of the downtrodden. 

Why should I care about your opinion when I have facts that prove you are wrong.

American workers are more productive and creating more wealth but they are not getting a share of it.  It is all being taken by the people at the top.  That is exploitation.  

You are clueless about how this works.  That is why you refuse to answer my question about why people in the great depression didn't fix things by getting better jobs.  So why would I care about your opinion.

What is the combined income for you and your wife?

Messages In This Thread
RE: US income inequality continues to grow - fredtoast - 07-27-2018, 01:21 PM