Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to watch for at the Bengals training camp | PFF
(07-26-2018, 12:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Another nice thread Holic, good job brother. I usually disagree with a lot of PFF's rankings and such but i really
cannot argue with anything these guys said. The right side of the Line is still a question no doubt but bringing in
a new O-line Coach is bigger then anything here. There was a player on that Cowboys Line that used to be bad
and Pollack coached him up, forget his name at the moment but he has done it before.

I think RG will be muchly improved this season with either Westerman or Redmond. Hopkins isn't going to start
or atleast i highly doubt it. These two looked much better then Hopkins last year and Westerman has always
looked good everytime i have seen him.

At RT, one of Fisher, Hart, Redmond, Perkins, Taylor should be serviceable once they get enough snaps and if
none of them are we can move either Boling or Glenn to RT if we really have to.

The SAM position is really the position that i am always uncomfortable with at Linebacker. Vigil did not play well
here at all last year, even if he had a bad knee, it was bad. Evans is also more of a WILL backer, so is Vinny.

One of Worley or Jefferson i hope steps up or Evans gains some muscle and watches more vids of the way our
guy Burfict tackles. He launches from the hips and explodes into the tackle, watch and emulate.

I always thought Hopkins would make a great backup utility OL. I don't think he's stellar anywhere, but I think his versatility is very useful for if any of the starters go down. He's like the epitome of that OL to claim the last spot on the roster every year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What to watch for at the Bengals training camp | PFF - ochocincos - 07-27-2018, 02:25 PM