Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
US income inequality continues to grow
(07-27-2018, 01:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why should I care about your opinion when I have facts that prove you are wrong.

American workers are more productive and creating more wealth but they are not getting a share of it.  It is all being taken by the people at the top.  That is exploitation.  

Just what exactly have you proved wrong that I have said? That people can't improve their position via hard work and smart choices with their money? That people cannot live comfortably in the middle class? That income is not supposed to be equal? That we should not be jealous that others may make more money than us? I don't think anything you've posted disputes any of those things.

I can however, prove what you are saying is wrong. American workers ARE getting a share of it, and it is not ALL being taken by the people at the top. If what you said were true that would mean zero wealth for anyone else. You are making false exaggerations with those two sentences. In other words, what you are saying is wrong.

And why should you care? Well, you repeatedly claim you care about people. Maybe that's what you've proved to be wrong.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US income inequality continues to grow - Beaker - 07-27-2018, 04:06 PM