Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After the Bengals win the Super Bowl
(07-28-2018, 10:32 AM)grampahol Wrote: Back to conspiracy theoryville for a second (I'm not trying to hijack the thread ) I follow Brian Tuohy because he connects the dots with this stuff instead of making completely baseless accusations which isn't to say there aren't plenty of crackpot theories out there . Indeed there are probably more baseless conspiracy theories online against the league than for the league, but Brian backs his stuff up and is willing to take the heat. Most of the accusations online just throw out some trash nonsense based on one or two games. Brian has tracked the dirty deeds for many years even back to the league beginnings.. 

No, no, no, the thread is for hijacking, that's why the favoritism remark.

Ok

In 2015, Dalton is having an MVP season but "Breaks" his thumb which was most likely only just bruised so the Bengals have to start McCarron. The word came down from the league that the "Bengals are NOT allowed to win the Super Bowl" and when the Bengals got close to even winning that playoff game, the league stepped in and the refs took over. The rest is history.

In 2005, they went as far as forcing Palmer to have "Fake" knee surgery and played like Palmer "Healed fast"...remember that?

I'm just saying
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: After the Bengals win the Super Bowl - Nebuchadnezzar - 07-28-2018, 11:17 AM