Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After the Bengals win the Super Bowl
(07-28-2018, 09:49 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: To me it's like who really cares?  Maybe the fans but I doubt the players.

Every team gets 8 home and 8 away games.  The goal is to win as many of those games as possible to qualify for the post-season.  Irregardless of whether you open or close at home the goal is still the same.  Heck, if I were a player I'd actually try to make a positive out of opening on the road; if you win it jump starts your road win goals and gives you something to look forward to for your home opening day - the town will be more pumped than if you were opening 0-0 and not knowing what you have.  Of course if you lose that puts a little more pressure on you to get back to .500.

Again, to me it's irrelevant.  I kind of like getting the Colts with Andrew Luck coming back after a long layout.  Beats Balt, Pitt or even Cleveland on the road IMO.

If i was a player i would just use it for added motivation...

But it is hard to not see the clear bias against our team. We never end the season against the Browns, it is always
against the Ravens or Steelers which is a little strange. Should have some change up here and then. Whenever we
play the Steelers there are atleast 10 shitty calls or no calls going against us for them.

But in the end the players and coaches need to use these things as added motivation like how Reggie Miller played
away games in the NBA. Let the hate fuel you.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: After the Bengals win the Super Bowl - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-28-2018, 01:26 PM