Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Continues to Lead After Debate
(09-06-2015, 11:33 AM)fredtoast Wrote: And here is a perfect example of why I don't believe anything that any claims on a message board. 

In other threads Jake has repeatedly bragged about how helping the poor is none of his business and that his ONLY responsibility was taking care of his family.  Then he goes off about helping the poor just makes them more lazy and dependent.

But when he gets called out he suddenly changes his entire story and claims he is compassionate and does help the poor.  So basically he claims he is encouraging the poor to remain poor at the same time that he squeals about how bad that is.

Funny that he would claim I know nothing about his compassion for other people when he has already told everyone how he feels in other threads.

There is a large difference between a charitable and compassionate doing things VOLUNTARILY to help other people, and being forced by government to do them. 

If you can't distinguish between the two, I'd say you're largely ignorant.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Continues to Lead After Debate - jakefromstatefarm - 09-06-2015, 05:20 PM