Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After the Bengals win the Super Bowl
(07-30-2018, 12:21 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: One of the original posters said the game is fixed and I kind of agree. The Super Bowl with Atlanta-New England was outrageously scripted, including the Patriot's "miracle comeback." For now, the referees and the league favor the Steelers. That's just how it is and it's why two Bengal wins against them in a season are/would be miraculous.

The Steelers games seem well-spaced, with one at Pittsburgh on the last day that could be very interesting. Another interesting away game  is 12/9 at the Chargers, to see if there are more cheers for the Bengals or Chargers, plus it's always interesting to see games at that tiny stadium the Chargers are playing in now (like if the Bengals played at Miami U stadium or something). Otherwise, to me it looks like a balanced schedule against the AFC west and NFC south with a Dolphins game thrown in there. I'll watch as always.

Kind of hard to argue with any of this even though it hurts me...

Too bad for them we are going to mess with their fix and destroy all their plans. :andy:

(07-30-2018, 12:57 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Anyone who doubts the leagues bias against the Bengals need look no further than Canton. Of all the great Bengals players throughout the franchise history, you're telling me only Anthony Munoz is worthy of the Hall? He only got there because he was the best OT of all time and they kind of HAD to induct him, but the list of those who should be in, but aren't, because they played here is long and distinguished....

True that Sled, should have atleast half a dozen players in the HOF.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: After the Bengals win the Super Bowl - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-30-2018, 02:14 PM