Poll: When does a human being become a human?
Conception
Between conception and birth
At birth (leaving the womb)
Something different (please explain)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When do you become a human being?
(07-30-2018, 05:49 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: When does someone graduate from being a sperm and an egg to a human being? At conception? At birth? Somewhere in between?

I'd like your opinions. And, if you wish to share, what guides your opinions.

Special Note: This can be a very contentious topic. I'm not looking to open a debate in this thread. I am just really interested in everyone expressing their opinion. Therefore, I ask that you not express your opinion on someone elses' opinion. Rather, just limit to expressing your opinion to the thread topic. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

I'm torn on this subject. I guess you're asking for personal reasons (correct me if I'm wrong)?  I've stated before that my ex-wife said she would've had an abortion if she had gotten pregnant because "she didn't think she would be a good mom". And I supported her right to choose. Then we had our son, he's   17yo old now.  However I do realize why people wouldn''t
 choose that option.  I still have firm  belief that the decision should be made between mothers and doctors.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When do you become a human being? - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 07-31-2018, 03:33 AM