Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon Is Draft Sharks 2018 BREAKOUT PLAYER!
(07-31-2018, 05:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Draft Sharks has Mixon posted as their breakout player for 2018, and it feels like everything is coming together for us this season!

You might need a subscription to view all of that, but here's some highlights:

You gotta think that, with a full offseason under Lazor's new offense and with Pollack's new power blocking scheme (along with new linemen), and without Hill to steal carries, that Mixon is just poised to explode.  

I also think that he makes us unstoppable in the red zone because good luck trying to cover AJ and load the box to stop him, never mind guys like Eifert, Ross, and our other TEs like Kroft and Uzomah.

That just mentions Mixon coming into the season as the lead dog, which is big for his mentality and confidence, and then also mentions more about the offensive line.

I love that he's playing at a weight where he feels he's best at and not listening to coaches or "experts" preaching to him about how he needs to be and how he needs to run.  

They're projecting him as a top 5 back, so imagine what that will do for AJ being already ranked a top 5 receiver and Ross going deep when they sellout to try and stop Mixon and AJ!

I'M FIRED UP!

I agree with them, dude should have a monster year with the changes that have been made.

To accomplish that with the worst O-line in the NFL last year is not something to just sneeze at.

Gio was better then Mixon though last year and people need to remember that. Could be the best duo in the NFL.

I don't know how a Bengals fan cannot be fired up after watching how much more nasty our O-line looks with these guys
in the backfield. Should be one of the funnest years to watch this team. Last time we had a great running game we had
Rudi Johnson, Mixon and Gio are much more talented. Nothing against Rudi.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon Is Draft Sharks 2018 BREAKOUT PLAYER! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-31-2018, 08:23 PM