Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What happened to John Ross in 2017? He finally tells you
Getting down on yourself happens to the best of us from time to time . Most of us don't get the opportunity to play football in the NFL much less anywhere else for that matter. Some people handle these things differently than others. He's still quite young,  just barely old enough to legally drink alcohol much less handle the stresses of the national spotlight and to top it off he became an overnight millionaire with a lot of unrealistic expectations from a lot of people. 
I doubt many people would be able to deal with it all. Hell, most people I know would break down and cry if someone just mentioned their failures in life. 
I know that at his age I was a walking train wreck headed down the path of alcoholism and other assorted nastinesses. I gave up on a lot of things I had the natural talent to do, but none of it was under the microscope of the national spotlight. 
The easiest thing in the world for a young person facing major setbacks to do is to give up and disappear into obscurity never to be heard from again .  We are usually our own worst enemies. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happened to John Ross in 2017? He finally tells you - grampahol - 08-02-2018, 01:43 PM