Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(08-02-2018, 04:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm not talking about actual criticism. I'm talking about outright dismissal that the left STILL partakes in when it comes to Fox News (ever heard someone call it "Faux News"?) So many were (and are) quick to dismiss the entirety of the news organization simply because it dared/dares to have a conservative bias. 

I know I involve myself without being asked, but that's again a view I wish to challenge. The conservative bias is not the problem. The fact that they spin stories like Seth Rich is, or that they follow the president on the path to discredit the Mueller probe, or that FOX folks call for jailtime for all kinds of democrats and FBI operatives, or that Sean Hannity promotes a deep state consopiracy theory night by night, or that they in fact (Chris Wallace, whom I actually like, and Shepard Smith aside) are nothing more than a republican propaganda outlet with way too close ties to Trump. That's not hyperbolic to say. That's exactly what they "dare" to be.

(Only a few things about the US are more socking to Europeans than FOX news.)

(08-02-2018, 04:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Of course Trump is way worse than Obama was or any leftist has been. The latter only had 1 news station they called "fake news" whereas Trump is calling all the OTHER ones "fake news". That doesn't take away from the fact that the left has been unjustly critical of a news organization prior to Trump's presidency.

I can live with that viewpoint. So disregard my prior answer if you please.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - hollodero - 08-02-2018, 04:12 PM