Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White House bans CNN reporter from press conference
(08-02-2018, 05:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I used to think CNN was the most unbiased news station. They still had a bias, but I felt as if they worked hard at trying to be as objective as possible. Then came the election and it's like they threw that all away to make sure Hillary got elected. Since the election, they've generally been okay, but there's been far too many instances of CNN throwing journalistic integrity out the window in order to bash Trump and just providing fodder for him to claim "fake news." Their probably still the least biased news channel out there, overall, but they've lost some of their integrity.

Fair enough. As I said, I'm not the biggest fan. I do think it's a bit hyperbolic to claim they threw all objectivity overboard to get Hillary elected. Well, in fact I believe they were rooting for that, which I think has little to do with her or democrats or fundamental partisanship and everything to do with Trump being Trump.
Then again, they covered Trump 24/7. Not to praise him, but he was on screen all the time, and that sure was very valuable to him. I read people from the left blaming CNN for Trump, and maybe there's something to that.
Also, the email scandal sure was talked about in length too. If they tried to help her, they did as lousy a job as Comey. :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House bans CNN reporter from press conference - hollodero - 08-02-2018, 05:39 PM