Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a homer. Bring me back to reality, because I'm falling for it again!
(08-02-2018, 06:25 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: 7-9. Or 8-8. That’s my prediction for the season. Every year you Orange Kool aid drinkers get my hopes up and I legitimately think we can get over the hill this year. Well you are NOT going to do that to me this year. I’m sticking with that as my season projection. I might even lower it to 4-12 or 5-11 too. Just depends on how injuries go this preseason. I can even see us going 1-15 too and getting the #1 draft pick in next years draft. So really I’m all over the place right now.

I’m also predicting draft season comes around these parts by the middle of October. October 15th to be exact.

I’m at 8-8 or 9-7. Still a lot of questions. The potential is there, but a wise person once told me potential just means “ain’t done it yet”. Gotta prove it when it counts. I do however remain cautiously optimistic that they just may do that this season. Time will tell.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a homer. Bring me back to reality, because I'm falling for it again! - The Real Deal - 08-02-2018, 06:46 PM