Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What happened to John Ross in 2017? He finally tells you
(08-02-2018, 06:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is absolutely ridiculous that we have 2 strength and conditioning coaches on the payroll, but not 1 sports psychologist. These kids know better how to take care of their bodies than they do their minds.

Really true bfine.   They usually get their best support from their teammates.  And the sense I have is no one had anything for this young man last season. 

Shameful.   Everyone knew he was dying on the vine.  God bless Housh and Ross' own efforts to work through it.

Having worked with a few Vets with serious PTSD I can tell you that they are not going to listen to anyone, no matter how qualified, that hasn't lived through what they have.  Which is why Housh was such an awesome person for Ross to seek out. 

So if there is not a sports psychologist who's worth putting on the payroll the least the team should do is seek out the right mentor for a struggling player.  I truly believe that's what Wyche would have done.  He should not have had to wait for the offseason.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happened to John Ross in 2017? He finally tells you - 3wt - 08-02-2018, 07:14 PM