Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone remember how this off seasn started?
(08-03-2018, 09:54 AM)ochocincos Wrote: What would really concern me is if Marvin Lewis really wanted to make offseason moves like this both in coaches and players since he came in 2003 but only now was Mike Brown willing to allow those moves to be made.
I do have to wonder too if a big reason Mike Brown decided to keep Marvin was because he's looking to retire soon and didn't want to have to deal with an unfamiliar HC in his final years of his tenure as owner.

I don't think there's any doubt Mike Brown has meddled in the roster, who we keep, let go, play, and so on. The J. Simpson incident is proof, the Hard Knocks episode where MB is at team meeting and says let's try some DE at TE. I'll always believe until proven otherwise MB said you guys picked Ogbuehi and Fisher and they're playing ! None of this is a ML defense btw.

How much MB has really dictated though is hard to say ? I believe he's meddled A LOT

I do agree though MB doesn't want to deal with a new HC in what amounts to his sunset seasons. It's been speculated, hashed, rehashed, and touted forever now that Mike stepped back after the 2010 season, after this, after that. And I don't believe he really did. He may have gave some lip service he was but then when the rubber met the road right back at the table he was.

Has he really stepped back now ??? $64 question
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone remember how this off seasn started? - bengalfan74 - 08-03-2018, 11:57 AM