Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone remember how this off seasn started?
(08-03-2018, 11:57 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I don't think there's any doubt Mike Brown has meddled in the roster, who we keep, let go, play, and so on. The J. Simpson incident is proof, the Hard Knocks episode where MB is at team meeting and says let's try some DE at TE. I'll always believe until proven otherwise MB said you guys picked Ogbuehi and Fisher and they're playing ! None of this is a ML defense btw.

How much MB has really dictated though is hard to say ? I believe he's meddled A LOT

I do agree though MB doesn't want to deal with a new HC in what amounts to his sunset seasons. It's been speculated, hashed, rehashed, and touted forever now that Mike stepped back after the 2010 season, after this, after that. And I don't believe he really did. He may have gave some lip service he was but then when the rubber met the road right back at the table he was.

Has he really stepped back now ??? $64 question

Yes, the meddling of Mikey Boy was definately on display on Hard Knocks that time. It is a real thing.

Hopefully it is a thing of the past and the moves made this Offseason kind of confirm that it is in the past IMO.

We will see is all i can say but i am both intrigued and extremely excited this year. Much different then last.

(08-03-2018, 12:03 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Mine was past empty, now it's about 3/4

The MB/ML tenure has left a really bad taste in my mouth ! I remember being pretty drunk at a bar years ago and picking up a beer that I though was mine and it wasn't, had a cigarette in it and I dam near puked. That kinda bad taste !

I just can't get the sugar loaded kool-aid taste just yet. Perhaps I will if we start looking like a true NFL team this season.

But I have hope  ThumbsUp

Lol, i have done that before! Terrible taste at the time but still makes me lol everytime i think about it... Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone remember how this off seasn started? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-03-2018, 01:27 PM