Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a homer. Bring me back to reality, because I'm falling for it again!
(08-03-2018, 01:06 PM)SladeX Wrote: It sounds like Mixon is being counted upon to be a bellcow, which means we will be playing Marv's Favorite Style:

Close To The Vest

This, combined with his legendary clock management "skills", is a lethal combination that will cost us at least 2 wins.
If, somehow, we make the playoffs, then you can bet, double down I say, that Marv will play even Closer to the Vest.

We better hope that the Coordinators have the 'nads to override his ass (like Zimmer surely did). This team needs to go balls to the wall, overdrive, hell bent for leather in order to avoid those wonderfully entertaining end of half keystone cop routines we've all become accustomed to.

Great board, btw.
Welcome aboard!

I agree with you.   Half of winning is a mindset.  They need to be putting it all out there and ready to get back in there when someone inevitably knocks you off track.

I very much like the culture change on offense.  I'll be intrigued to see how the defense cues up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a homer. Bring me back to reality, because I'm falling for it again! - 3wt - 08-03-2018, 01:47 PM