Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a homer. Bring me back to reality, because I'm falling for it again!
(08-03-2018, 01:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great post Beaker. So you have heard about Evans showing marked improvement? This is a big deal if true as he
has that size and speed combination that is very rare. He just needs to really improve in the tackling department.

Needs to study the way Burfict tackles, sink those hips and explode into the tackle.

BTW, last night there was a BS call with this new lowering the helmet rule that pretty much gave the Ravens a
TD in the HOF game against the Bears. Believed they called it on Orr. Not liking this rule as of right now.

I keep forgetting about Daronte Jones. Was hearing some good things about him i think from Kirkpatrick.

The players sure have seemed to buy in to these new coaches.

In the end i think Beaker is correct, injuries i think would be the main thing that could hold this team back.

That and inexperience with our rookie Center that might take some time to iron out.

Didn't see the game unfortunately.  I think we can expect that refs are going to be calling this left and right to start the season.  Hopefully they get more conservative as the season goes on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a homer. Bring me back to reality, because I'm falling for it again! - 3wt - 08-03-2018, 01:52 PM