Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone remember how this off seasn started?
(08-03-2018, 02:02 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I remember thinking... "Im done if Marvin isnt gone" ... and then he wasnt gone, doh!  Well, the reality of leaving my team was too much to bare, so I started thinking how can I be ok with Marv being here? Well, PA has to go I thought. We need a revamped OL, a good draft and some upgrades in the coaching department and we could be good. Well, here I am, as happy as ever. They far exceeded my expectations in what I thought they would do, but step by step, starting with getting rid of PA and bringing in Pollack, it just kept getting better. Now we have major upgrades at coaching, a revamped OL, more depth at LB, some healthy players who we missed, a good draft class and some younger players primed to emerge big time. Best offseason I can remember. I';m not only won back over, but I'm legit pumped about the potential of this team.

Yes, after we brought back Marv i said the same thing, well they better move on from PA or i will be pissed.

Said i wouldn't put any money into Bengal memorabilia and such. But getting Pollack and then move after move
was pretty much exactly what i would of done. I think about the only move they didn't make that i would was i
would of drafted an OT instead of Walton. But hey, Pollack must of liked what he had to work with and Walton
could end being a stud ST'er and a great backup in case Mixon or Gio get injured.

I heard from Lap that Kent Perkins has been looking very solid BTW.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone remember how this off seasn started? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-03-2018, 02:21 PM