Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone remember how this off seasn started?
(08-03-2018, 01:50 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: 100% agree

All the positive stuff that's happened this offseason is great, fantastic, and been badly needed. And I don't doubt we'll be a better team this season because of it.

But when the fat lady starts singing at the end of the season and the playoffs are ahead we still have Marvin holding the mike. And nothing, not a thing, about this offseason leads me to believe this years post season Marvin (if we get there) will be any different from years past.

Hope I'm wrong

The only hope I have is that Paul's soft lines played a major role in our offensive performance - and in a way, I'm sure they did. I don't think he's the reason we've gone so pass-heavy in the playoffs though, and he had zilch to do with the defense falling apart.

(08-03-2018, 02:24 PM)sandwedge Wrote: So we can expect not to see Merv standing on the sidelines, with his mouth open, catching flies and have that stupid look on his face??  Ninja

"Did you jus say sumfin abouts meh?"

[Image: 605b3080d74c057a7bb6e409d29f3eac.jpeg?w=...316&crop=1]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone remember how this off seasn started? - Shake n Blake - 08-03-2018, 02:36 PM