Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Test For O-Line Thursday
(08-04-2018, 01:49 PM)Steve Wrote: I watched part of the bears/rat birds game...
both teams ran the ball well at times....
IDK.....hard to tell what may unfold....

but at this point, our O-lines first game together i'm not expecting a great game....
just give me "average" at this point....& no more than 2 A.D. sacks....score at least 24 points....no injuries...? pls...

hopefully when the season starts they'll have a feel for what works & what doesn't.....then I want an above par performance in every game.....
I want Mixon to hit 100+ yards in every game....& 30+ through the air....
Gio to hit 40 on the ground....25+ in the air
no more than 1 sack on Dalton per game...
250 to 300 yards passing for Dalton in every game....w/ no more than 8 int's all year

I hope the same, but we will see what happens.

I'm more interested in this upcoming game and how the tackles will handle the stunts from the Bears D-line. The Bears have depth much like we do on the D-line. Expecting a low scoring game on Thursday. It's possible that Barkley will have a rough night. They also have the upperhand already having seen some action, and the Bengals will be having their first snaps against real competition.

I'm super excited for the receivers this year, but it will be interesting to see how much they can show in preseason with the backup O-line/Barkley running things. Nervous about what Thursday will look like in Quarter 3 lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good Test For O-Line Thursday - Steve - 08-04-2018, 01:49 PM
RE: Good Test For O-Line Thursday - Steve - 08-06-2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Good Test For O-Line Thursday - GreenCornBengal - 08-04-2018, 01:57 PM
RE: Good Test For O-Line Thursday - SladeX - 08-05-2018, 07:03 PM
RE: Good Test For O-Line Thursday - Sled21 - 08-07-2018, 10:51 AM