Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The truth about our O-line situation.
(08-04-2018, 05:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: On a positive note our biggest upgrade was at LT.

I'd rather have a couple of holes to fill on the right side than a gaping hole at LT.  At least on the right side Dalton can see who is getting beat.

For sure, dudes coming at you from your blindside really messes with your confidence.

(08-04-2018, 05:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes!  Andre Smith on this OL would be looking pretty sweet.  His deal with the Cards is right around what I think the Bengals will eventually end up paying whomever they pick up to hold the spot down for the next year or two.

Kind of wish we brought Andre back, still, like what i am hearing from Lap about Perkins.

He did well in the one game he played in last year against the Ravens. Lap said he is solid in every way.

Doesn't sound too bad to man RT for us if Fisher, Hart and Og are not up to the task. The Rod Taylor injury i
think pretty much will force us into adding another Tackle once a decent one gets cut. I think we will be alright.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The truth about our O-line situation. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-04-2018, 06:05 PM