Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday's player of the day...
(08-04-2018, 05:11 PM)jmccracky Wrote: Awesome news! I don't post much these days, but I read the forum every day. I remember how excited I was about Billings. On draft day, I was screaming at the television "Draft Billings you turds!" Lol. Only person on here who loved Billings as much as I did is Nate haha. I thought he was a can't miss kind of guy. Hope he proves me right!

No doubt, wanted Billings in the first, could not believe we got him in the 4th and got William Jackson III in
the same draft. Billings always just jumped out of the TV at me everytime i watched Baylor. Still say he reminds
me of a mixture of Geno and Vince Wilfork. He isn't bad at rushing the passer either.

The biggest problem with Peko is he was a one trick pony, only a run stopper for the most part.

I think Bill can both be a great run stopper which he is starting to show and a decent pass rusher to compliment
Geno. There will be a time when teams cannot just double Geno all the time cause Billings will be getting home.

Dude is just too strong, picks up little cars and shit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friday's player of the day... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-04-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: Friday's player of the day... - Sled21 - 08-07-2018, 10:55 AM