Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Test For O-Line Thursday
(08-05-2018, 01:08 PM)Go Cards Wrote: This and would like to see him get most of the first half if not all of it.

He has been snapping better with Dalton than the backups, Price needs to get used to different QB's under Center.

This will only help him, but we don't want to play him too much and risk injury either, fine line.

(08-05-2018, 01:46 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: To be honest, I think this is a new rule that will haunt some Bengals and could end up causing suspensions, that, if, by chance, this team gets some wind in their sail, it will take it right out. It's going to be a nightmare and I think it will be called on 'anything in the vicinity' type stuff.

Let's see how consistent this is called.  (Will media's favorites [Pitt, NE, GB, and Dallas] get called out the same??).  That's another thing the refs can 'choose' to control the tempo of the games with, just like the holding calls in the trenches!

Besides injuries and the gelling process with the new coaches and players this is my biggest concern this year.

This new rule could end up costing games all over the league and we all know we are on the shortside of calls
more than any team being in the same Division as the darling of all darlings of the NFL. Look for Iloka to cost a
couple of games if the refs do not get this under control.

The HOF game was a joke from what i saw. Terrible calls all over especially that one that set up the Ravens in
the Redzone for the go ahead TD from Lamar to their new TE.

BTW, Lamar got sacked a few times, think he is going to have it harder in the NFL than some are thinking.

Cannot get stood up and hit here and expect to not get hurt in the NFL. Newton even knows this and is built like
Lebron James. Concussions will take you out, not to mention what has happened to RG3 who looked much better
than Lamar in this game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good Test For O-Line Thursday - Steve - 08-04-2018, 01:49 PM
RE: Good Test For O-Line Thursday - Steve - 08-06-2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Good Test For O-Line Thursday - SladeX - 08-05-2018, 07:03 PM
RE: Good Test For O-Line Thursday - Sled21 - 08-07-2018, 10:51 AM
RE: Good Test For O-Line Thursday - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-05-2018, 02:59 PM