Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to break out that no one is talking about?
(08-05-2018, 04:26 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: And WOW ! Now there's the longest shot of all. I hope so Harley

I think this year is his chance. Hopefully his strings have been cut and he no longer is the puppet of Mike Brown. Let's not forget his success before arriving in Cincinnati. I think this is finally his team. He's going to prove there was a reason for the playoff losses and the shitty seasons. All, out of his control. When you have AC's you can't fire and decisions you can't make because the owner is an ass, your really not even a coach. Your nothing more than a facilitator, babysitter, posterboy. That's it. When you can't change what is wrong, your not in control. Albeit, he should have left if that was the case. Yet, if true and he didn't because of whatever reasons? Now is his time to prove.

I watch on NFL channel those little hour episodes of 20 best HC's and 20 worst HC"s etc. Right now, he legitimately could make both lists. It's his friggin legacy and his time is coming to an end. Set your legacy now, or die a loser! How people perceive his career from this point on is in his control.

So far looks like he is making the right moves. Shit we've done this season isn't Mike Brown.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is going to break out that no one is talking about? - HarleyDog - 08-05-2018, 05:02 PM