Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Test For O-Line Thursday
(08-05-2018, 04:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I will not be one of those guys that bashes you for this opinion. I still like to believe there is no favoritism in football, but my gut tells me different. Just another battle between mind and soul to be added to the list of millions I think about. At 51 yrs old, I've learned nothing is black and white as I like to make it and people lie, cheat and hurt people everyday. Why can't it happen in the NFL. Plus I'm a Bengal's fan. Shit I've seen towards this organization is puzzling. I feel we've been robbed on quite a few occasions. But then, there's usually legitimate arguments to calm my mind down and deal with it.

WTS, I still want revenge on the Steelers every game we play them. 2015 was horrible. I think about this often (no, not often enough to need counseling, but very close). The JuJu hit on Burfict? OMG! I want revenge so bad! Yet, the revenge I want would cause prison terms so I have to realize it wont happen.

I don't want the Steelers to win another game in their entire history going forwards. I don't care if it helps us into the playoffs or any other scenario. I want then to lose, again and again, over and over, forever.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good Test For O-Line Thursday - Steve - 08-04-2018, 01:49 PM
RE: Good Test For O-Line Thursday - Steve - 08-06-2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Good Test For O-Line Thursday - SladeX - 08-05-2018, 07:03 PM
RE: Good Test For O-Line Thursday - Sled21 - 08-07-2018, 10:51 AM