Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PBS 8th worse stadium in the NFL.
(08-04-2018, 10:41 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would hardly call it a poor representation of the city.  If the Bengals charged what Jerry Jones does to see a game, we would have a completely empty stadium.

There really isn't a bad seat in the house.  The bathrooms are plentiful and you can usually get in and out in a couple minutes.  They keep the bathrooms really warm in the winter so my dad could heat up and they pipe in Dan and Lap so you don't miss the action. 

There is FINALLY a lot of restaurants, bars, etc, in that area by the water and the overall experience is affordable and fun.  

My only real complaint (and unless you have been there, you might not know about them) is the money spent on the convertible club lounge area.  It is really, really nice back there and you can only get in if your seats are in the CC area.  The cost of the seats as season tickets is quite a bit higher, but you can go back and mingle, get upgraded food options, etc.  It is more of what you would call the "business class" seats.

IMHO, I would have made a bit more of an investment on the "real fan" sections and offered more variety of outside food sources, like at the Reds game.  However, the seats are big, comfy, not metal (freeze your ass off), and every seat has a cupholder mounted in front of you.  

I will miss the games this year, but will be watching them all!!!

Just about every game I go to I sit in the club seats. Didn't realize I wasn't a "real" fan......  now I'm sad.Cry 
As for PBS, I like it. I've been to games in Indy, and do not care for their warehouse they play football in....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PBS 8th worse stadium in the NFL. - Sled21 - 08-05-2018, 09:37 PM