Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The truth about our O-line situation.
(08-06-2018, 05:49 AM)grampahol Wrote: I tend to agree with your tentative skepticism about Pollock. He was let go, but the cowpokes have a HC with a huge ego and I suspect Frank was let go because of Garrett's ego more than any other reason. That alone doesn't make him the offensive lineman whisperer nor guru. He still needs good quality players, something PA now has that Pollock doesn't. This line is going to face some struggles this season whether anyone likes to admit it or not. Pollock may or may not be able to whip them all into shape ,but in no way am I  expecting a miraculous turnaround from the leagues worst to the leagues best. I think they'll be very lucky to break even and end up middle of the road. I also hope he (Pollock) proves me wrong and we end up with the Cinderella line that goes on to win championships. 

I will never believe that Jimmy Johnson has given ANY big decisions like hiring and firing to ANYONE other than himself.

He just happened to find an HC who is willing to be his puppet, that Landry, Johnson, Switzer, Gailey, Campo, Parcells, and Phillips refused to be.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The truth about our O-line situation. - bengalguy71 - 08-06-2018, 11:14 AM