Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRA says it faces financial crisis, claims it might be 'unable to exist' in future
(08-06-2018, 11:22 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Gun owners deserve betteer then the NRA.  NRA represents the interests of gun makers not gun owners.

Most respnsible gun owners don't want criminals to have unlimited access to weapons, but the NRA does because criminals are a huge market for guns.  About half of the total population owns guns.  About 100% of criminals own guns.  That is why the NRA opposes simple gun control laws that would help limit access to criminals while not effecting law abiding citizens at all.

To the bold, that's what I was thinking about this weekend.

I don't think the NRA is a fan of criminals owning guns, but they muck up any talk of common sense gun control. I'm a gun owner, I'm a firearms enthusiast. My collection is small, but so's my paycheck. And I won't join the NRA because their 'all or nothing' stance is going to get to the point where firearms are the fall guy and there is an outright ban on all of them. 

Personally, I'd like to see national background checks, youth firearms safety education and requiring a basic safety course for firearms owners. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: NRA says it faces financial crisis, claims it might be 'unable to exist' in future - Benton - 08-06-2018, 11:33 AM