Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to break out that no one is talking about?
(08-05-2018, 04:50 PM)grampahol Wrote: Campbell trophy is mostly about academics which is nice, but doesn't say a lot about his ability as a center capable of playing at the NFL level.  Personally I kind of like these types of players, but how well they do come Sundays hasn't exactly been what makes the Campbell trophy stand out.. 

Yes, many consider it the Academic Heisman Trophy. Not why I chose him though but it is an asset for a Center to be smart. 

But in fact it is a combination of academics, community service, and on field production the factor into who wins. 

But almost everybody has been hyped this year so it was a crap shoot purely based on Price having trouble snapping and may get moved tp Guard if troubles linger into season. Do not believe it will though. Either way Price will be a stud for us I believe. 

Like the kids size at 6'4" 309 lbs and his brain if it happens and his name is similar to one of my favorite musicians Levon Helm.  lol

Now that coaches are being nominated believe Austin will have a tremendous impact and is flying under radar per Pollack being in the spotlight. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is going to break out that no one is talking about? - Go Cards - 08-06-2018, 02:16 PM