Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to break out that no one is talking about?
(08-06-2018, 03:12 AM)SYLVIA Wrote: I'm hoping Westerman will show that he is a real grinder.

I think you are a Westerman homer Sylvia. J/K

(08-06-2018, 07:38 AM)zygrot24 Wrote: I'm actually excited to see our LB core. I think Malik Jefferson is going to show people why he was once projected to go in the first round. Really do believe he will be starting before the end of the year.

Honestly think both our third rounders are going to contribute their first year.

Man, if Malik lives up to his potential he could be one of the best Linebackers in the league.

Big, fast, hits hard and can cover.

(08-06-2018, 07:56 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Good one.  Ditto on filling return role.  I know some speculated that he was going to be drafted as a RB.  He is just a versatile piece and I would love to see him impact our return game as well as coverage units.  Special teams are not often debated on here, but it is one-third of the game and he is a potential impact player.  As long as he doesn't get Fej released Wink

Loved watching Wilson play ST's at Houston, just has a nose for the ball as a gunner, stripped the ball out of
Returners hands and on the other side was a great Returner in his own right. Already has two picks in TC.

Cannot release the Fej, that is what is nice about Wilson's versatility, we can put him on the roster in numerous
positions. Think this will be our next ST's stud for Simmons to work with.

(08-06-2018, 02:18 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Because nobody is hyping those two  Ninja

I do really hype these guys a lot. Hope they live up to it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is going to break out that no one is talking about? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-06-2018, 02:34 PM