Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The truth about our O-line situation.
(08-06-2018, 10:47 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Doug Free was a 4th round pick just like Clint Boling.

Ogbuehi was a 1st rounder...

(08-06-2018, 12:11 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Your optimism is admirable, but it sounds like you are trying to convince yourself that everything is going to be OK. 

Saying this line is 10x better than it was last year is just something I cant get behind. We haven't even seen Price play a game yet but you are saying hes an upgrade? You say Boling will be better because of the guys "flanking him"? You are saying Redmond and Westerman should be serviceable? 

All of this based on what, exactly? Fred made an excellent post and I agree with it 100%. 

At this point its wait and see. Its foolish to sit here and think this line is going to be better just because we drafted and added some players that we know nothing about.

I cannot get behind saying Russell Bodine and Cedric Ogbuehi are better than Billy Price and Cordy Glenn...

Come on Weezy. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The truth about our O-line situation. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-06-2018, 03:13 PM