Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to break out that no one is talking about?
(08-06-2018, 07:59 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Well, that fits the description of no one talking about him  Hilarious

Seriously, though, he shouldn't be any less likely to win the job over Fisher, who has not impressed thus far in camp.  I thought Hart was just here for injury insurance but it looks like the old "if you have three QBs, you don't have one", but applied to RTs.  

I pray Redmond gets a shot there and surprises them all and wins the job and never looks back. 

I hear you, I feel like if he gets a shot Redmond probably has the best chance to emerge as the opening day starter at either position. Nobody has taken the jobs yet but it seems like Hart is getting a long look recently at RT so maybe thats a sign. The right side is wide open still, thats for sure. It could go any way, and with a new coach and technique, its pretty much a mystery because what guys looked like last year may not apply as much as it normally would.... cant wait till we finally play a preseason game....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is going to break out that no one is talking about? - bengaloo - 08-06-2018, 05:27 PM