Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White panels on jerseys are gone
(08-07-2018, 12:29 AM)UKWhoDey Wrote: Im with you on those training camp jerseys.  All business, clean look.  I like 'em a lot more than our current gameday gear.

x3

(08-07-2018, 09:47 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Not sure exactly and maybe I am just recalling a uniform forum on here or old board where people were playing around. 

Am not really a fashion aficionado anyway.    Weird because have watched every Bengals game since late 70's and possibly longer but certainly skipped a few as a child. Plus attended almost every home game since 91.

Yet have not even hardly noticed any changes except for when they put the stripes on their helmets. 

Remember having a SB party in Louisville that year themed the "Striper Bowl" where we special ordered a keg of Little Kings and made our own knock off version of SkyLine chili dogs and were pumped beyond imagination. Ended on a more sour note but that is the only real change they have ever made in uni's that I thought made a difference.

You sayin' we're gay for caring about the uniforms? I ain't gay man!

Just because I be looking at uniforms like...

[Image: 92616-chris-farley-sunglasses-up-gif-ojev.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: White panels on jerseys are gone - Shake n Blake - 08-07-2018, 11:21 AM
RE: White panels on jerseys are gone - 3wt - 08-07-2018, 05:52 PM