Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The truth about our O-line situation.
(08-06-2018, 12:14 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I agree and I think fans 100% expecting a playoff berth are too optimistic. I think it could happen, but I don't have any confidence this OL would be good enough to get that elusive first playoff win in the ML era. Personally, I think RT is going to be the weakest part of the OL and none of Ogbuehi, Fisher, or Hart will be worth keeping after this season. I have confidence most in Westerman for RG but that goes back to what I saw and researched when he entered the draft. He and the rest of the RG candidates still need to become solid, dependable guys in the NFL before I feel comfortable not getting a new RG next offseason. 

I think the most important thing for this upcoming season is that a lot of the young guys (on offense especially) really come along by the end of this year and that the team can make a legit push next year. That's my expectation anyway.

Spot on.  I see this as a 9-7ish kinda year, and that's really not that bad after the last two seasons.  Next year should be the year all of the pieces and coaches come together.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The truth about our O-line situation. - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-07-2018, 12:53 PM