Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to break out that no one is talking about?
(08-06-2018, 06:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This is getting me thinking. How much can a coach change the way linemen do things in one preseason? We all have heard "Old habits are hard to break." It first starts with changing a persons thinking, then the body parts have to catch up. Thought process, reaction, execution. All within a millisecond. 

I thought the same thing and really dont have an idea about any of it lol. When we first hired Pollack, I was just thinking a more hard-nosed coach will help light a fire and more discipline, etc. But that article where Icky Woods mentioned the difference between OL's going out to hit someone vs "catching" ...which I had never really thought about or knew of until then. Thats what really got me thinking about what could really end up being a big difference because it sounds like a different philosophy of blocking. Its the most intriguing thing in camp this year to me for sure 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is going to break out that no one is talking about? - bengaloo - 08-07-2018, 02:09 PM