Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' slammed for going to aquarium
I was just browsing on MSN and came across this one the front page about Johnson and his family going to an aquarium in Georgia. The title was the same as above basically, and here is more of the article at everyone's favorite Fox news site http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/06/dwayne-rock-johnson-upsets-animal-rights-advocates-with-pictures-from-aquarium-visit.html

Basically he was being criticized by animal rights activists that he was supporting animal captivity. These would be the same people that are against zoos as well I imagine. Yawn, idiots, but whatever.

If these animal rights activists got there way to get zoos and aquariums to close forever, they may feel good for the time being. But in just a few short decades when conservation funds dry up because of what zoos do, those animals most likely will cease to exist.

So in a way animal rights activists like these ones want to see these animals set free, but with their narrow viewpoints don't care about preventing extinction of many species. I mean it's like if an animal goes extinct, at least they werent in a cage. But those 'cages' in some cases is perhaps the only reason they still exist today, because of the money they can generate to help them survive.

Anyways something to spice up P&R outside of politics. Because, yeah.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' slammed for going to aquarium - Millhouse - 08-07-2018, 02:19 PM