Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White panels on jerseys are gone
(08-07-2018, 11:29 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You all are crazy for preferring those practice jerseys over the gamers. They’re so boring.

I'm OK with the current unis.  I love the color schemes:  all black, black pants/ white jerseys, Orange with anything.

I don't like the white stripe on the jerseys

But I like a more basic design with subtle accents.   I'd love the current jerseys without the epaulet like stuff on the shoulders.  Do a plain jersey with an orange or black accent at the neck line, no white stripe down the jersey, make it a solid orange (or black) stripe down the side of the pants tapering like the current stripes on the pants  - but without the tiger stripes on the stripe.  And solid numbers on the jerseys.

It bugs me that the NFL is so stringent on the uniform thing.  Should be up to the team.  I loved the color rush uniforms.  They would be cool with a silver/black helmet.

And I'd love to have the original helmet designs for a couple of games, in fact the entire original uniform would be cool at least once a year - against Pittsburgh or Cleveland.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: White panels on jerseys are gone - 3wt - 08-07-2018, 05:52 PM