Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So....what is everyone looking for tomorrow night?
(08-09-2018, 08:09 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Speaking of cheerleaders, did you see the article about the Rams and the Saints saying they will be the first teams to have male cheerleaders this year? And I'm not talking like male college cheerleaders, these guys will dress and dance with the ladies doing the same routines.  Ha, I had to laugh, because we have a had a couple of dudes on the Ben-Gals for a while now.....

I can kind of see it with the Rams in the bastion of granola Los Angeles (fruits and nuts) and to a lesser degree New Orleans and Borbon Street, but  not in the Midwest like Cincinnati or anywhere else unless perhaps NY..  Anyway, who actually pays attention to cheerleaders other than a few drunk fans sitting close by just to check out the jiggles? It's not like they actually cheer on any team .  The cheerleading squad of every team is the very least of any team's problems . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So....what is everyone looking for tomorrow night? - grampahol - 08-09-2018, 09:15 AM